الخميس، 1 أكتوبر 2009

Invocation to Awaken your Connection to Life


I live in celebration of all humankind..In love with the visionary..And the blind..The open heart and the closed one too..For I am alive in the throng and hue of all..The hum of the human race..For in the center..There lives a constant grace..For every heart That beats its beat..I love humanity..

In the anguish and the savagery..In the splendid and the morbid view..Human reason finds its way..In beauty and in light..Always there is the inner way..Covered often by the everyday..My joy is the joy of my fellow beings..The sparkle of all..Newborn dreams..I love the love that we all can know..The endless love that loves all..

Quiet, it will come..This inner love is all humankind..Receive it here in your heart..For this wisdom.. Of the human way..Endless from all time..Beyond all space..It seeks the human..To make its place..It opens the body to a newer world..It is love, and reason..Rhyme and beyond reason too..Before you leave..It's you, me, us and we..Enemy, friend..Them and us.. Matter, dust..It comes, it's here..It heals all..It lives through you..

Sit be still and know this love..For it is life..


'The Tibetan Art of Serenity'

Christopher Hansard


Salam,

Cherine

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق